With health insurance premiums rising to never before seen levels, the burden of providing health insurance has become one of the largest concerns for most small businesses. At Q6 Advisors, Inc., we provide our clients with expertise and help them to reach their goals. We bring innovative strategies and products to customize the solutions for maximum efficiency.
Comprehensive business and plan analysis
Understanding your business and your health insurance concerns are part of the initial steps we take in evaluating the proper options for your firm. Some of the elements required to implement a high quality, cost-effective plans are
- Physician and Network Analysis
- Employee Class Structure
- Contribution and Cost Sharing Structure
- Health Savings and Health Reimbursement Arrangement options
- Self-Funded Plans
- Medicare Options
- Taxation Issues
- Participation and eligibility Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO)
- Point of Service Plans (POS)
- Exclusive Provider Organization Plans (EPO)
- Preferred Provider Organization Plans (PPO)
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- Fee For Service Indemnity Plans
Administrative and Human Resource Assistance
In accordance with HIPAA guidelines and limitations, our office can assist you with;
- Support in resolving billing or insurance claims issues
- Enrollment and new hire processing
- COBRA assistance
- Employee education and enrollment meetings
Each year, prior to the plan renewal, we proactively meet with our clients to explore the options available in the market. Your current plan will be compared to all of the other options will be presented to you for evaluation. In addition, we will review your employee demographics to determine dependent eligibility needs, physician and special employee needs, deductible utilization, multiple plan options, and much more.
It is very common for many businesses to secure quality health insurance but to neglect dental coverage. But with oral health having a significant impact on overall health, it is important to have a plan that makes financial sense. At Q6 Advisors, we represent almost all of the major carriers and can provide you with a plan to fit your budget and employees needs.
Many businesses looking to improve their employee benefit package add vision coverage. These plans provide for low cost periodic exams and the majority of the cost of materials for both frames, lenses, and contact lenses. There are many plan designs and carriers to choose from and we can assist in making the selection that is right for your business.